SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme - Company Attachment (SGUP-CA)
Type: MNC, SME
Support Type: Work Attachment Grants
The SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways programme supports mid-career individuals to widen their professional networks and gain new, in-demand skills while preparing for more permanent jobs in the future.
Host organisations can take on mid-career individuals who bring with them a wealth of work experience on attachments. Upon completion of the attachment, host organisations may consider hiring well-performing individuals as permanent employees when business conditions improve and when they have greater confidence to hire.
The Government will fund 80% of the training allowance, while the host organisation funds the remaining 20% for the programme duration. The monthly training allowance provided may vary depending on the scope of the attachment.
Interested candidates and host organisation must fulfil the following criteria:
This programme is open to all Singaporeans and Permanent Residents, with the exception of recent graduates who should apply for the SGUnited Traineeships Programme instead*:
*The SGUnited Traineeships Programme is open to fresh graduates who:
a. Graduated in the calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITE, Polytechnics, Universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or
b. Graduated from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020
Participating host organisation must fulfil the following criteria:
- Must be registered or incorporated in Singapore;
- Offer attachments lasting up to 9 months (Attachments must commence by 31st March 2021)
- Provide clear attachment descriptions and development plans that would provide mid-career individuals with meaningful developmental opportunities during the attachment period, subject to approval by the appointed programme manager.
- Co-fund 20% of the training allowance for the duration of the attachment